When you become a Member of the WFVZ your support will help ensure that we can continue to address our three primary goals:
(1) providing education to our community members about birds, nature, and the sciences, to re-connect everyone to nature;
(2) maintaining our historic bird collections for the sake of researchers, artists, educators, and the public so that they can contribute to the conservation of the world's wild bird species; and
(3) conducting research in the field on declining and sensitive bird species, and using our historical collections, to promote the conservation of birds and all biodiversity!
WFVZ Membership Categories:
|Loggerhead Shrike-Individual membership||$25|
|California Quail-Family membership||$35|
|White-cheeked Goose (aka Canada Goose!)||$750|
Member benefits include:
- Free entrance to tours (public tour and self-guided tour): twice per year for Loggerhead Shrikes; three time per year for families and American Kestrels; four times per year for Brown Pelicans; six times per year for Peregrine Falcons; eight times per year for California Condors; once per month for White-cheeked Geese and Bald Eagles!
- Free entrance to Open Houses: family membership and above
- Discount rates on classes, seminars, and events for all Members
- A 20% discount on any purchase at our gift store for all Members
- Quarterly newsletter for all Members
Peregrine Falcons will receive one free private group tour (for up to 10 people) per year
California Condor sand above will receive two free private group tours (for up to 10 people) per year
Join today and become a member by filling our our membership form.
The WFVZ’s Legacy Fund was established to recognize and honor those who have made a documented planned gift to the WFVZ. Members of the Legacy Fund periodically receive helpful financial planning information, along with invitations to special events. Legacy Fund gifts can be made in several forms, from a Bequest or Revocable Living Trust, to Life Insurance, or a Gift of Real Estate. Contact Jennifer at wfvz dot org for more information about Giving to the WFVZ!